Sunday, September 11, 2022

She Lives!

 The following was previously published on another site. 






Hey friends,

Yep, she lives! It's been a grind and I've missed you all. I hope you're doing well and coping the best you can each day with all the chaos thrown at us in this seemingly parallel universe we've fallen into. Or were we pushed? Hmmm. Losing mum hit me harder and longer than I expected - grief is so weird - so I took a solid breather from social media. Never doubt that you and yours have truly been in my thoughts each day. Thanks to my kids, I've gotten updates on some of your life events, but quite a few of you have BIG things going on -- WOW! I'm going to do my best to reach out privately in the next little while and I'll still be using my regular FB profile to do that.

So, update: "OMG, WHY does she have another Facebook and IG profile?!? Should I be worried???" Nope. I've got something in the works, codeword: book, and I'm trying to build my socials. To start that, and hopefully win some fun stuff, I've gotten back into contesting. (I'm sure you've guessed that by now.) Let me tell you, giveaways are an enormous thing. Huge. (Did you repeat that in Julia Roberts' voice?) It would be nice if you decide to enter one I've shared and win something. It's quite a giggle when you do!

My personal SM remains the same, but here's where I ask for a favour: I'd really appreciate it if you can follow me on any social media you have & ask all your people to do the same. Links are at the bottom, and if I do it right, on the top of the page. Sssh,, even burner accounts will do. That's it! Look at you putting good out into the universe. I need follower numbers, not for the rush, but as a step towards fulfilling dreams and that super secret codeword thing I mentioned.

Even if you just ignore the contests you can really help me out this way and it will be so appreciated. These are my public accounts and anyone who is willing to come along on the ride is welcome. I won't auto tag anyone without permission so make sure to DM me if you want to be tagged in #contests & #giveaways for chances to win too! I mainly go for #beauty #books #clothing #giftcards #gaming #haircare #jewelry #kidsstuff #kindle #shoes #skincare #sportstuff #vacations and the odd ones that intrigue me. Many thanks and good juju is on it's way to you.

Stay tuned if you're interested and follow me here on the journey. I'll also be blogging soon about the random things that make me think, laugh, cry anscrm. I've been quiet long enough. Time to start sharing where I'm at in this crazy world we find ourselves. Hope you'll join me. Keeping you and yours warmly in my heart and sending much love...

~ Moi

P.S. How many of you figured out my Anscrming profile is an anagram of the peeps I adore? *Narrarator: She threw her head back and howled with laughter when she said it out loud.