Sunday, November 6, 2022

Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Babygirl!

Song of the Week - 6NOV22

I'd picked this week's selection a while back, planning it would accompany my most joyous wishes for the young lady who inspired the choice, and had planned to include a lot of photos and memories to mark the occasion. Unfortunately, the process of gathering them up turned out to still be a little too ouchie, and she knows why. Thank you, my sweet Belle, for our private talks. I'll plan better next year because there's so much about you that inspires me. I'm very sorry people suck. You deserve so much better. From the first time we locked eyes I knew that you, my darling baby girl, are an old soul with a spirit that thirsts to soar. Don't ever diminish your own shine or settle and above all remember what I said in the voicemail: you're making good moves, keep going! 

🎀HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLE!🎀


This song is for you. 🌸 I love you, beyond...xox